I enjoy working through heavy topics with input from my readers. The support and encouragement I get from race reports pushes me on to my next fitness goal. My daily thanks posts help keep perspective in my life.
What I can't decide, however, is where to continue this blog. Hopefully you've found me since the blog went kaput. (If not then I suppose you're not reading this blog and it doesn't apply to you.) I've made a blog with the Frugal Trophy Wife name (only its a blogspot domain/blog) but can't decide if that's me or not. If I'm honest, this blog doesn't feel like a good fit either though.
My questions for you:
- What factors does a blog name/domain play in your reading?
- How do you feel (as a commenter) about blogger versus wordpress?
- What are you favorite parts of my blogging (either here or at FTW)?
- How did you decide upon your own domain (assuming you have a blog)?
- What pages/tabs do you like to see on blogs?
- What kind of information do you like in an "about me" section? Mine for blogger is terribly outdated.
Your questions for me:
- Do you have anything you want to know about me? I tend to spill my guts about anything and everything, so its doubtful any questions are off limits. Bari has a 20 questions page on her blog to supplement her "about me" and I love that idea! Hit me up in the comments, via email, or on twitter if you have a question which would help readers get to know me.
- I don't really have a 2nd bullet point, but I don't think you can have one without the compliment so I'm really just typing words now...